Last week we held our annual Visibility Customer Conference in Nashville, Tennessee. Not only was it one of the most fun filled and memorable conferences we've had, but we are pleased to say that this was one of our largest attendances in years.
ERP conference season is almost upon us! Whether you will be attending our 2018 Visibility Customer Conference in Nashville or another software vendor's customer conference, here are my tips for ensuring a you gain value from attending your software vendor's customer conference.
- If you don’t already know, which you should, find out who your Account Manager is and if they will be attending the Customer Conference.
- Set up a brief meeting with your Account Manager at the start of the conference or schedule a call the week before the conference (recommended).
- Be sure to cover the following topics during your call:
- Discuss your objectives for the conference
- Determine which sessions are a MUST
- Find out if the Vendor offers a lab of product experts that you can meet with 1 on 1 while you are there.
- Schedule a meeting(s) in advance as these face to face consulting opportunities are a must.
- If multiple people from your organization are attending, divide up to cover the sessions that are most important in meeting your objectives.
- Type up notes following the sessions so that you have action items that you can understand when you return to the office.
- Schedule an internal meeting to determine next steps based on what you’ve learned.
- Follow-up with your Account Manager on a quarterly basis (or meaningful timeframe) following the conference to ensure you are continually improving your use of your software based on your evolving business needs.
Think you might like to join us in Nashville this year for VCC 2018? Visit our VCC 2018 homepage to learn more! Or click on the button below to register today.
The Visibility Customer Conference season is upon us! We are particularly excited about VCC 2018 as we have a brand new format planned.
We have compiled a list of the top reasons why you should join us for our 2018 ERP conference in Nashville this April:
After a recent family trip to my favorite place, Disney World, I am reminded of a quote from my son’s role model, Walt Disney, who said, “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
Our family vacation followed closely behind the 2017 Visibility Customer Conference where each year I have the opportunity to listen to our customers and hear how they are using the VISIBILITY ERP system for their Complex Manufacturing business. It is always fascinating to hear how each customer has leveraged the VISIBILITY ERP system in different ways to help them to best run their businesses.
We're going to California! Join us this April 5-7, 2017 in Newport Beach for 2 full days of educational sessions, networking and more.
The Visibility Customer Conference season is upon us! We have compiled a list of the top reasons why you should join us in Newport Beach this April:
As an ERP software vendor, we often have the fortune to meet with exceptionally innovative manufacturers. This past week, I had such good luck- the product innovation I learned about from this company was truly astounding.
FMC Technologies Schilling Robotics, a manufacturer of subsea remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) and manipulator arms, has designed a new generation, heavy-duty ROV (submersible) with capabilities to quickly cap or repair wells underwater in just minutes.
Even though August is still hot and humid, here in the northeast we can feel fall creeping in as the days get shorter and shorter. And although Spring 2017 seems like a lifetime away from now, it’s time to start planning our Visibility Customer Conference 2017!
My name is Dave Sackett and I am a customer who uses Visibility.net V9.5. I have helped my company, ULVAC Technologies, Inc., by implementing Visibility.net ERP to solve a variety of issues.
I am glad to report that the ERP partnership between Visibility and ULVAC Technologies, Inc. is still going strong. I would absolutely make the switch again to Visibility.net, if given the choice. The overall conversion was a very well-organized plan. My current strategy is to help bring in new Visibility customers to help add functionality to all of Visibility.net users; including us. I will be calling Visibility.net by the nickname Vis in this post to make it easier. One thing we added to Vis for everyone was the Sales Meeting Tracker functionality . It is a CRM feature to allow Vis users to keep meeting minutes in Vis. I am impressed to see the software expand from an already high level of functionality to meet the needs of new and existing customers.
Starting off the New Year on the right foot was on the mind of everyone on January 1st 2016. The New Year is a time of reflection and to make changes and improvements. Resolutions can be a worthy cause to undertake - if you have the vision and dedication it requires.
When companies did an ERP search in the past, traditionally the project involved an examination of functional requirements against a set of potential vendor solutions. The solution with the best fit functionality-wise was the obvious choice.
Then technology came more into play. ERP selection criteria focused on the products with the latest in mobility, cloud capability, underlying technology were the choices.