Want to Work at Visibility?
If you are looking for a career where you can be a key contributor in improving the way organizations do business, where you can learn from industry experts, and where your accomplishments are noticed, appreciated, and rewarded, then Visibility is the place for you. Our team has proven success with helping manufacturers streamline operations, improve customer service, and boost their bottom line with our innovative software solutions. Visibility's entrepreneurial culture is perfect for those that have the need to succeed with the ability to earn above and beyond a competitive base salary.
We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team. You can see the positions we are currently hiring for listed below. If you think you have what it takes to join our talented team, then please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Visibility offers unique incentive based compensation packages including unlimited bonus potential, a comprehensive benefits package, career development/training assistance and an innovative, entrepreneurial atmosphere. We recognize that our employees are the key to our success and as such, Visibility offers great benefits, including but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- 401K With Generous Employer Discretionary Match
- Cafeteria 125/FSA Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-Site Gym
- Dog Friendly Office
ERP Consultant (3+ years of experience)
Above all else we are looking for intelligence, ambition, charisma and a “get the job done” attitude. Ideal candidates will be upbeat, motivated individuals with the ability to provide both pre-sale demonstrations as well as post-sale consulting. Successful candidates will believe in our vision “delight every customer”, be self-starters with strong presentation skills, ERP business acumen and proven, recent experience in successful ERP implementations.
- Support the Sales Team with outstanding presentations and demonstrations to enhance understanding of Visibility’s solutions throughout the sales cycle and beyond.
- Responsible for providing technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Build relationships with customers by providing superior, responsive, post-sale implementation management, consulting and training services.
- Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
Additional job requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or another related field.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal)
- Prior Manufacturing ERP Application experience.
- Quickly and independently learn our software product(s).
- Understand client requirements and articulate/demonstrate how Visibility products meet their needs.
- Manage multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Should be confident and professional with the ability to work with all levels within an organization.
- Experience in project management consulting methodology, project design, scope management and reporting.
- Team player able and willing to collaboratively work in the office full-time.
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Up to 30%- travel may be required.
.NET Application Software Engineer
We are looking for people that want to take the next step in their career with a solid, well established and energetic company that believe in our vision “delight every customer.” Successful candidates will be smart, charismatic individuals with the ability to interact with our customers and have an impact on our product using the latest web technology. Successful candidate will be part of the team responsible for enhancing and further developing a fully integrated web-based ERP solution and associated products including Business Intelligence.
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you can:
- Independently and quickly learn Visibility Solution(s) and architecture.
- Understand business applications.
- Be a self-motivated team player ready to embrace working in our North Andover MA office M-F.
- Multi-task and function efficiently with very aggressive schedules/timelines.
- Apply technical and functional leading practices as applicable to each project.
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other related field.
- 3+ years’ experience with enterprise class software development. Familiarity with business applications, application development, ERP experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Visibility offers unique incentive based compensation packages including unlimited bonus potential, a comprehensive benefits package, career development/training assistance and an innovative, entrepreneurial atmosphere.