The Visibility Customer Conference season is upon us! We are particularly excited about VCC 2018 as we have a brand new format planned.
We have compiled a list of the top reasons why you should join us for our 2018 ERP conference in Nashville this April:
- Capitalize on your ERP investment. The goal of our planning efforts have been focused on how each customer can get more out of their investment. How we can help users orchestrate and improve their use of VISIBILITY's software.
- All New Content and Structure. As we began planning for this year's program, we realized that the conference and the format had become a bit stale. We want to put passion and vibrancy back into the event and we hope our new structure does just that. While we are keeping our hands-on lab and some educational sessions, our new structure include speed consulting, R&D sessions, and more roundtables. See more on our new offerings below!
- Speed Consulting. That’s right…Speed Consulting. We will be devoting sections of the event toward dedicated consulting with the Visibility Experts. You will be able to schedule individual sessions with Visibility experts in all areas to get quick solutions on how best to solve particular business problems. Unlike Speed Dating, there is zero chance that you don’t find a match! This one is going to be fun.
- Brand New Session Catalog. While we will keep topics that have been well attended and received in the past, most sessions in our 2018 catalog will be brand new, useful and interesting! We have an exciting new Drag and Drop Scheduling Product to demonstrate as well as in depth sessions on new services and technologies and fascinating new sessions on how customers have solved specific business challenges, including one on the use of robotics.
- Be the Voice for Change. Dedicated sessions where you decide what our R&D team does next! Project Cost and Revenue Recognition, Quality and Service functionality are in our sights and you could help shape the future of the product by attending these sessions. Be a change agent and help drive where we take VISIBILITY software!
- Focused Roundtables. One thing that has been consistent in terms of feedback from our conferences is that the networking and sharing between customers is highly valuable. So, we have listened and have added more Roundtable sessions to the catalog. These will be far more granular in nature and we think very productive! This is your chance to hear how your peers solve problems and improve productivity, efficiency and utilization with VISIBILITY software.
- Make professional contacts you can contact long after the conference ends. From our evening social events to our meals and breaks, the conference offers many opportunities to network with fellow Visibility customers.
- Meet your favorite Visibility experts. Whether it's your account manager or your implementation consultant, the conference is a great chance to meet with many of the people you make speak with over the phone, but haven't had the opportunity to meet in person.
- Save money on the cost of an on-site consultant versus the conference registration fees. Between our new speed consulting offering, the hands-on lab, and the many opportunities to network with Visibility experts and other customers, the conference essentially offers you two full days of consulting.
- Have some fun in Music City with Visibility! We are kicking off this year's conference with a Welcome Reception at the Gaylord Opryland's Crystal Gazebo. And our Tuesday Evening Event will feature dinner, music, and more at Nashville's famous Wildhorse Saloon in the Broadway area of the city - known for its live music!
If you aren't already registered for VCC 2018, we hope our top 10 reasons have convinced you that this is a conference you don't want to miss. To register click here or to learn more click here. Hope to see y'all in Nashville in April!