Agenda and Session Descriptions are available for download. Use this template to make the most of your VCC 2020 experience!
Educational Track. Our Educational Track offers presentations in both functional and technical topics led members of the Visibility team. Sessions to include the following topics:
- New Features - CRM, Activity Feed, Customer Portal
- Tour of Visibility 2020
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Creating BI Dashboards
- 5 Ways to Improve Purchasing
- ERP Renovation 2020
- Upgrade Process
- 5 Ways to Improve Shop Floor
- CAP/PDM Integration with Visibility 2020
- Access Point Tour
- Field Service Management and Repair Processing
Collaborative Track. Our Collaborative Tracks focuses on the collaborative nature of our product. The Collaborative Track features presentations and roundtables led by both Visibility employees and Visibility customers. Collaborative sessions to include the following:
- MRP Deep Dive
- MRP Q & A
- Customer Presentation: ULVAC
- CADLink Session - Demo and Customer Story
- Project Accounting Roundtable
- Manufacturing Roundtable
- Technology Roundtable
- Tips and Documentation for Customizing Visibility
- VisMobile Labor Session
- Unique Vis Custom Projects
Consultative Track. Our consultative track offers two unique opportunities to consult with Visibility experts..
- Open Product Lab. Our Lab is open and available to customers all day Thursday and Friday for you to drop-in and get any of your Visibility issues addressed by a member of the Visibility support team.
- Speed Consulting. Speed Consulting offers our customers the chance to make an appointment with our consultants in advance. We offer Speed Consulting appointments in a variety of topic areas including: Best Practices, Accounting, Technology, IT Management, Application Programming, Manufacturing, Reports, Reports (BI & IQPlus), and 1 on 1 with Visibility Management. Please email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.