ERP Implementation Consulting
Visibility is currently looking for a dynamic ERP Implementation Consulting professional with proven ability/success in managing and leading ERP implementations to work on customer implementations of our web-based ERP solution for small to mid-sized manufacturers. To be effective, you will need to be able to interface/interact with customers while helping guide the implementation of our ERP product. Hands-on approach, configuration setup, training, coordination of pilot testing, development of procedures, and overall project leadership is required.
- Training over a web conference or onsite.
- Serve as functional architect and consult with account team to spec out technical solutions for customers.
- Lead discovery sessions with clients, detailing potential process improvements as part of the implementation.
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the entire company platform and offerings.
- Consult existing clients to review use of the company's products and identify up sell and improvement opportunities.
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in ERP technology or related field.
- BS/BA in business or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing software products and how to apply them to solving business problems.
- Demonstrated leadership and experience in technical post-sales, product, or complex software sales.
- Experience leading discovery sessions, documenting use cases, and proposing solutions.
- Effective top-notch communication and presentation skills.
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity to meet deadlines.
- Ability to create product materials in standard software programs such as MS/Word/Visio?PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel to necessary.
- Intimate knowledge of the ERP domain.
We offer competitive salary, incentive commission plan, and full benefits package. To apply, please submit your resume or curriculum vitae to email@example.com