If you are intelligent, upbeat, energetic, enthusiastic with “personality plus!” and looking to enter a company where your exceptional efforts are rewarded, look no further. Your primary focus will be to assist with marketing tasks geared to promote Visibility's business products and services. You will be the voice and face of Visibility as the first point of contact for customers and vendors alike. Our annual conference planning will be one of the many areas where you will have the ability to shine! In addition, you will be responsible other general administrative duties as assigned.
- Responsibility Summary:
Candidate MUST possess the following:
- Desire to start with entry level administrative position and have the drive and “do what it takes” attitude to grow into account management or marketing role.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal – Ability to speak professionally with/to all levels of an organization, and update and maintain all marketing material including datasheets, press releases, website content, brochures and other material as needed.
- Strong analytic, organizational and multi tasking skills - Capability to take lead role in event planning/execution, sales and marketing support as well as do what it takes to assist in maintaining smooth running of daily office functions.
- Aptitude to think quick on your feet –adjust focus as required by demand.
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision – Know how to research for information and ask for assistance when necessary to accomplish goals.
- Excellent negotiation skills – Manage purchasing and employ cost saving strategies.
- Skill to speak to an audience – Ability to address customers at annual user conference meeting.
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office products
- Professional, confident image
Please email or fax your cover letter and resume to:
Human Resources Department
Fax: (978) 269-6501
Visibility is an equal opportunity employer